Have you ever seen someone with a GIF as their profile picture on Gmail and wondered how they did it? Or maybe you’ve seen a brand using a GIF in their email signature and wanted to do the same for your business. Well, wonder no more! This blog post will show you How to Set a GIF as Profile Picture On your Gmail / G Suite Email Gmail account). We’ll also give you tips on creating an animated GIF that will impress your contacts.
How to Set a GIF as Profile Picture On Gmail / G Suite Email
You can set a GIF as your profile picture if you want to add personality to your Gmail or G Suite email account. This is a great way to make your account more unique and recognizable, and it’s also fun to show off your favorite animations.
To set a GIF as your profile picture on Gmail or G Suite email, follow these steps:
1. Find a GIF you want to use as your profile picture. You can search for GIFs online or use one saved on your computer.
2. Go to the settings page for your Gmail or G Suite account.
3. Under the “My Picture” section, click on the “Change Picture” button.
4. Select the “Upload Picture” option and choose the GIF file you want to use from your computer.
5. Once the GIF is uploaded, you can adjust its size and position before saving it as your new profile picture.
If you’re looking to add a personal touch to your Gmail or G Suite account, setting a GIF as your profile picture is a great way to do it. With just a few clicks, you can upload any GIF file from your computer and set it as your profile picture. So go ahead and try it out – we’re sure you’ll love the results!
Also Read: How to Stop Promotions in Gmail App
Emma Robinson is a self-proclaimed "tech geek" who loves nothing more than to stay up-to-date on the latest and greatest in the tech world. Emma's love of all things tech began at a young age when she would take apart her family's computers just to see how they worked.