Are you looking for a way to connect your Mailchimp campaign data to Google Data Studio? If so, you’re in luck! In this post, we’ll show you how to do just that. But first, let’s take a step back and discuss what Mailchimp and Google Data Studio are. Mailchimp is a popular email marketing service that allows businesses to send newsletters, promotional emails, and more. Google Data Studio, on the other hand, is a tool that lets you visualize data from various sources (including Mailchimp) to understand it better. So why would you want to know that how to connect your Mailchimp campaign data to Google Data Studio? By doing so, you’ll be able to see your campaign data in a new light and gain insights that you may have otherwise missed. Ready to get started? Let’s dive in!
How to connect your Mailchimp campaign data to Google Data Studio
You will need to set up a data source to connect your Mailchimp campaign data to Google Data Studio. To do this, log into your Mailchimp account and go to the “Audience” tab. Then, click on the “Connect an Account” button and select “Google Analytics” from the list of options.
Once you have connected your Google Analytics account, you can see your Mailchimp campaign data in Data Studio. To do this, create a new report and add a “Mailchimp Campaign” data source.
How to use your data once it’s connected
Now that you’ve connected your Mailchimp campaign data to Google Data Studio, it’s time to start using it! Here are some tips on how to get the most out of your data:
1. Use filters to segment your data. This will allow you to create more targeted reports and dashboards. For example, you could filter by campaign, list, or even specific subscribers.
2. Create custom dimensions and metrics. This will give you more flexibility in visualizing and analyzing your data. For example, you could create a custom metric for email opens or clicks.
3. Connect multiple data sources. This will help you get a more holistic view of your marketing efforts. For example, you could connect your Mailchimp data with Google Analytics data to see how your campaigns perform.
4. Use the Explore feature. This allows you to visualize and analyze your data in different ways quickly. For example, you could explore your data by list or campaign to see which performs best.
5. Share your reports and dashboards with others. This is a great way to collaborate on marketing projects or get feedback on your work.
Google Data Studio is a powerful tool that can help you visualize your Mailchimp campaign data in new and insightful ways. Connecting your Mailchimp account to Google Data Studio can unlock a whole world of possibilities for analyzing and understanding your campaign data. This tutorial has helped you connect your Mailchimp account to Google Data Studio. If you have any questions or feedback, don’t hesitate to contact us in the comments below!
Emma Robinson is a self-proclaimed "tech geek" who loves nothing more than to stay up-to-date on the latest and greatest in the tech world. Emma's love of all things tech began at a young age when she would take apart her family's computers just to see how they worked.