You can change your email on Amazon in a few different ways. You can either do it through your account settings or contact customer service. If you need to change your email for any reason, here are the steps you need to follow.
How to Change your Email on Amazon
If you need to change the email address associated with your Amazon account, follow these steps:
1. Go to Amazon.com and log in to your account.
2. Click on “Your Account” in the top-right corner of the page.
3. Click “Manage Your Content and Devices” under “Your Account”.
4. On the left-hand side of the page, click “Personal Information”.
5. Under “Contact Information”, click on “Edit” next to your email address.
6. Enter your new email address, then click “Save changes”.
How to Update your Payment Information
If you need to update your payment information, there are a few different ways to do it.
You can go to Your Account and select Manage Payments to change your payment method if you have a current subscription. If you’re paying with a credit or debit card, you can also update your card’s expiration date and billing address here.
Remember that some changes to your payment method may require you to re-enter your security code.
If you need to update your payment information for an order that still needs to be completed, you can go to Change Payment Method on the checkout page.
How to Manage your Kindle Books
If you’re like most people, you probably have a lot of books on your Kindle. And if you’re like most people, you probably only spend a little time managing your Kindle books.
But it’s easy to keep track of your Kindle books and make sure they’re in an organized manner that makes sense for you. Here are a few tips:
1. Keep a list of the books you have on your Kindle. This can be as simple as creating a document on your computer or using a notebook. Just update the list regularly, so it stays relevant.
2. Organize your books into categories. This will help you find the book you’re looking for more quickly and easily. For example, you might have a variety for fiction, another for non-fiction, and another for reference materials.
3. Delete the books you’ve finished reading. This will help keep your Kindle from getting cluttered with books you’ll never read again. To delete a book, just long-press on it and select “Delete.”
4. Archive the books you want to keep but don’t need immediately. Archived books are stored in the cloud and don’t take up space on your device, so this is a great way to keep your Kindle from getting overloaded with too many books at once. To archive a book, just long-press on it and select “Archive.”
How to Find Amazon Prime Customer Service
If you need to contact Amazon Prime customer service, there are a few ways to do so. You can call them at 1-866-216-1072, email them at [email protected], or chat with them online.
When you call customer service, you will be asked to enter your Amazon Prime account number and PIN. You will then be given a menu of options to choose from. If you know the extension you need, you can press it anytime. Otherwise, listen to the options and choose the one that best suits your needs.
If you choose to email customer service, include your Amazon Prime account number in the subject line of your email so they can easily find your account. Then, in the body of your email, explain your problem and what you would like Amazon Prime to do about it.
To chat with customer service online:
- Go to Amazon’s website and log in to your account.
- Click on “Contact Us” at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, select “Chat” as your preferred contact method and follow the prompts.
If you want to change your email on Amazon, it’s a pretty straightforward process. First, go to the “Your Account” page and click on the “Change Email Address” link. From there, you’ll be able to enter a new email address and confirm it. Once that’s done, your new email address will be updated across all of Amazon’s platforms.
Miles Morgan is a Boston-based author with a particular interest in technology and its potential to change the world. He has been writing since he was a child and his work has been published in various magazines and newspapers.