Are you having trouble receiving emails from a specific sender in your Gmail inbox? It can be frustrating when you regularly expect an email from one person, which never arrives. Whether you’re missing essential emails from a colleague or a family member, you’ll want to take steps to try and fix the issue. In this blog, we’ll explain what you can do to fix if you are not receiving emails from one Sender in Gmail.
What is One Sender?
One Sender is an email service that allows you to simultaneously send emails to multiple people. It’s a handy tool for businesses and organizations that need to send out emails to many people quickly and efficiently.
The problem is that sending an email using One Sender may not reach the intended recipient. If your Gmail is not receiving emails from one particular Sender, this can result from a few different issues.
Troubleshooting to Fix If Gmail is not Receiving Emails from One Sender
Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot and fix this issue.
- Check the Sender’s email address: The first step is to check that the Sender is using the correct email address. This is especially important if the Sender uses a service like One Sender, as the Sender may be entering the wrong email address.
- Check your spam and junk folders: If your Gmail is not receiving emails from one particular Sender, the emails get caught in your spam or junk folders. Check these folders to see if the emails are there.
- Check your security settings: If your security settings are too restrictive, this could be blocking the emails from reaching you. Check your settings to see if any rules or filters could block emails.
- Check your internet connection: If your internet connection is slow or unreliable, this could cause your emails not to be received. Check your link to make sure it is working correctly.
- Check your email account’s storage space: If your mailbox is complete, this could be preventing your emails from being received. Check your account’s storage space and ensure you have enough space to receive new emails.
If you’ve been having trouble receiving emails from one Sender, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the issue. This blog post will walk you through troubleshooting and fixing the problem.
Check Your Filters and Block Lists
The first step is to check your filters and block lists. Gmail allows you to set up filters to organize your emails and block specific email addresses from sending you emails. If the Sender’s email address has been blocked or filtered, their emails won’t be delivered to your inbox.
To check your filters and block lists, go to the settings and click on the “Filters and Blocked Addresses” tab. Here, you can see if the Sender’s email address is listed in either of these categories. If it is, remove their email address from the list, and their emails should start coming through again.
Check If the Sender’s Email Address is on a Blacklist
The Sender’s email address may have been put on a blacklist, which means that emails from this address will be blocked from being delivered to your inbox. To check if this is the case, go to mxtoolbox.com and enter the Sender’s email address into the “Blacklist Check” field. If their email address is on a blacklist, you’ll need to contact the blacklist provider and ask them to remove it.
Check If the Sender’s Email Provider is Blocking Your Email Address
It’s also possible that the Sender’s email provider is blocking emails from your address. To check if this is the case, go to the Sender’s email provider and check their spam settings. If your email address is listed as a blocked one, you’ll need to contact the provider and ask them to remove it.
Troubleshooting email delivery issues can be frustrating, but ensuring your messages reach their intended recipient is essential. By checking your filters and block lists, preventing if the Sender’s email address is on a blacklist, and checking if the Sender’s email provider is blocking your email address, you can quickly identify and resolve any delivery issues.
When your emails don’t arrive as expected, there are a few key steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue. Start by checking your filters and block lists, then check if the Sender’s email address is on a blacklist. Lastly, check if the Sender’s email provider is blocking your email address.
If you still face issues it may be because of the device or mail service providers. For example – Suppose you are using Gmail on an iphone 11. If Gmail is not Working on iPhone 11 It may result in you not receiving emails.
Emma Robinson is a self-proclaimed "tech geek" who loves nothing more than to stay up-to-date on the latest and greatest in the tech world. Emma's love of all things tech began at a young age when she would take apart her family's computers just to see how they worked.